POWER YOGA ...... mind and body in harmony.....



Wednesday 2 May 2012

Power Yoga DVD


Hi everyone , hope you are all well :) As many of you already know I am 4 months pregnant, for those that don t I just wanted to let you know I will be teaching as normal all the way through my pregnancy.  I  am due at the end of October when I will take a few months off then..... BUT...... I have just released my POWER YOGA DVD!!  It is a 1 hr workout, so you can pratice as many times as you wish - ideally 2-3 x a week for the best results.   It is designed similar to our classes, the workout will create greater strength, stamina,  flexibility and balance, sculpting and toning every inch of your body!! 
If you are interested I will be selling them at our classes or I can post them to you. Price is £10 plus P&P.
 Lastly just a quick update on the Festival of Sport on May 13th. My stall number is 24. we will be meeting at 1.10pm at the stall and walk over to the Holding Area 4 at 1.20pm :) 
Hope to see you all there!
Lots of love
Lucy x 
Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment