POWER YOGA ...... mind and body in harmony.....



Sunday 2 September 2012

Final power yoga class!

Dear friends
I have attatched a few pix from our final class held on Tuesday. I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who made it and also a big thank you to everyone who came to our classes each week this year.  When I first started our classes I never expected them to become as popular as they did! On the first week only 2 people came, then week by week more and more people joined! You have all inspired me in so many ways and watching eveyone improve week by week was so rewarding, everyone should be very proud of themselves for taking an hour out of your day to do something good for you, good for your mind and body.  So for that, a big well done and I really hope you all continue to practice at home, even if it is only for 10 minutes a day or even a few Sun Salutations is enough to help balance the energy flow within the body and restore balance.
I will be back teaching in the new year but in the meantime I will continue with our monthly newsletters :)
Lots of love and hugs!
Namaste
Lucy x x x

2 comments:

  1. Well done Luce, it must be very rewarding to have helped so many people become fitter and more positive. Enjoy your few months "retirement" !! Although I can't get to many of your classes I do have your DVD and that keeps me going :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey , glad the DVD is keeping you going! Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete