POWER YOGA ...... mind and body in harmony.....



Wednesday 16 March 2011

THE SECRET!

For me, yoga has never been just about the body. It is about the mind as well, bringing the body and mind together. Improving not just our health through yoga but also our state of mind. If we are healthy and positive within our minds we will have a healthy, strong and balanced body. A close friend of mine once told me about The Secret.  I had been through quite a tough time in my life and was thinking very negatively about things, I couldn't understand why certain bad things had happened to me and how to break free from all the negativity within my mind.  My world had fallen apart and little did I know at the time, out of my greatest despair was to come the most greatest gifts. My friend gave me a dvd to watch called THE SECRET and it changed my life!  It changed my way of thinking , I began to think positively and the more positive I thought, the more positive situations there were coming into my life.
Yoga, something I'm so passionate about and love, became even more popular, more and more people wanted to take my classes and I believe my positiveness radiated out and this energy rubbed off onto my yogi clients. The Secret is all about the laws of attraction. The law of attraction is a law of nature, it is impersonal and it does not see good or bad things.  It is receiving your thoughts and reflecting back to you those thoughts as your life experience. The law of attraction simply gives you whatever it is your thinking about. You become your thoughts and the amazing thing is - you can control your thoughts, think well, think positive, think happy and think of love, abundance and gratitude and all this will be reflected right back at you. Whatever you want in life is yours if you apply the secret.  Happier thoughts lead to a happier biochemistry, a happier, healthier body. Negative thoughts and stress lower the immune system and have been shown to seriously degrade the body and the functioning of the brain, because it is our thoughts and emotions that are continuously reassembling, reorganizing and re-creating our body. Every unpleasant thought we have is literally like putting something bad in our bodies. You can change how you think and how you feel.  Be happy NOW, feel good NOW!
The knowledge of the secret has been given to you and what you do with it is entirely in your hands, the freedom of choice is yours. Please go and purchase the book - The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
Love and Hugs,
Lucy
Namaste xx

No comments:

Post a Comment