POWER YOGA ...... mind and body in harmony.....



Saturday 28 September 2013

Homeopathy

My baby suffered with extreme eczema , for many months ,i was distraught and tried every lotion and potion under the sun , reluctantly i gave into steroid cream to relive my babies suffering , but of course it soon returned . That s when Susan Homer came into mine and Luke s life and changed everything for the better .

Sue Homer is a qualified . experienced homeopath,fully insured and a member of the Alliance registered homeopaths.  
Sue treated Luke through homeopathy medicine and within days he was starting to get better , within 2 months Luke eczema had completely gone and has never returned.
I am forever grateful to Sue for her help and guidance .

Sue has helped both me and Luke for other matters too such as colds and fevers , stress and tummy upsets , i no longer feel the need to call my doctors for anything , i simply contact Sue :)

I cannot recommend Sue highly enough . If anyone needs help with anything regards their health please contact Sue Homer :

 
 


Lucy x 


No comments:

Post a Comment